Would you like to be part of a group of like-minded Pre Service Teachers who complete their placement in a rural community?
Benefits among many others:
- Participation in a rich rural experience that may lead to employment.
- Being part of learning with a group in a rural setting
- Having your accommodation paid for whilst on placement.
- Enjoy community interactions and welcome events.
- Fully subsidise rent during the period of placement
- Attempt to secure accommodation that supports a collaborative experience.
- Provide a support intern for the period of the placement.
- Provide welcome events and subsidise other meal experiences throughout the placement
- Provide an online platform that supports collaboration/ mentoring and further supports
- Liaise with the school to provide a range of other activities
- Liaise with the school to tailor the placement to the interest areas of the PST
- Provide additional time release for the school-designated mentor
If this appeals to you, please complete the application form below.