The Country Education Partnership is a not-for-profit organisation, we work to support the provision of high quality education within rural and remote communities across Victoria. CEP has an advocacy role across Australian Rural communities.
We work for, and on behalf of, all rural and remote education communities. We strive to ensure that learners within these communities have access to the highest quality of education provision from 0-18+ years across government and non-government education organisations.
To best service our rural communities we are guided by three main values:
Collaboration that fosters inclusiveness, participation, sharing and responsiveness to members.
Leadership that is proactive, professional and consultative.
Achievement that strives for constant development, and seeks challenge, excellence and celebration
Rural and remote communities contribute significantly to the economic prosperity and social fabric of our nation. We believe the provision of quality rural education is an essential component for the sustainability, growth and future of rural Australia.
Our approach for providing quality learning within these communities is to work collaboratively through locally developed, flexible partnerships that are innovative, creative and focus on the unique needs of that community.
The Country Education Partnership (CEP) has an enduring history of 40 years and is the pre-eminent organisation for rural and remote education. Our efforts continue to focus on:
Today, Country Education Partnership focuses on key areas of:
- advocating and representing rural and remote education communities to governments and education sectors.
- supporting rural and remote education communities in developing and providing innovative approaches to learning provision through a collaborative, place-based approach.
- developing a highly skilled workforce that is inclusive of education leadership, education staff and support staff.
- lifting the aspirations of rural and remote young people encouraging them to realise and pursue their dreams.
CEP is a Child Safe Organisation
- CEP Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedures
- CEP Equal Employment Opportunity Anti-Discrimination Policy
- CEP Workplace Health Safety Policy
Any policy is available upon request at email@example.com