We are looking for a Project Manager to work within a committed team, leading the various initiatives that CEP facilitates for rural education communities across Victoria.
- Hours: Full Time, 38 hours per week – both full time and part time applications are welcome.
- Status: Initially for 12-month, with potential for renewal, subject to funding and performance review.
- Location: To be negotiated with the successful applicant.
About the Role
The role will have a focus on supporting rural education communities in providing a quality education – in particular the rural education provision through partnerships initiative, the Energy Breakthrough education program, the online STEM-based learning initiative eKids, as well as the Localised Rural Youth Ambassador program.
The Project Manager will build strong partnerships with rural and remote communities across Victoria, along with key education and stakeholder groups as we develop and implement education initiatives to enhance the learning opportunities for the young people who live within our rural communities.
The Project Management will form part of a dynamic team to work in partnership with rural communities
About the Candidate
We are seeking someone who is flexible, motivated and willing to play an active part in a collaborative and close-knit team.
Specifically, the Project Manager will have:
- A genuine passion for rural and remote education communities;
- Substantial relevant experience in project management and supporting education initiatives within rural communities;
- The ability to forge and sustain long-term partnerships;
- An innovative mindset and creative approach to work.
Applications close: Friday, 4 December 2020