CEP is taking expressions of interest for a Casual Communication Officer to join our team.
The Communications Officer will be responsible for ensuring CEP maintains a regular and high standard of communication with our education communities, key stakeholders and government organisations.
A Casual Communication Officer is required to assist CEP in the following areas:
- Implement an existing traditional media strategy (print and radio)
- Gather content and stories to be published on the CEP website and through Bush Voices
- Assist with report writing and editing
- Create and circulate media releases to relevant media outlets and organisations
- Assist in the implementation of an existing modern media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing)
The Casual Communication Officer will require the following skill/knowledge base:
- Knowledge of traditional print media, particularly of rural newspapers/media outlets
- Be familiar with WordPress and the process of uploading blog posts
- Some proficiency in editing images to match size and colour requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proofreading and professional or business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in the role please email Phil Brown, email@example.com, outlining your relevant experience, availability, and what you will bring to the role/organisation. Please include a copy of your CV and any relevant links to websites or similar.
Note: we will be assessing EOIs on a rolling basis and encourage you to get in touch as early as possible.