There are a number of exciting opportunities for rural and remote educators on offer at present that include online resources, professional development opportunities. Below is an overview of these opportunities.
There are a large number of virtual learning opportunities available- for both students and teachers, including:
- Parliamentary Education Office incursions
- Sealife Aquarium: endangered penguins
- Professionally produced productions on various topics (Sydney Opera House)
- Professional Learning for Teachers on various topics (DART Connections)
- ACMI: Meet independent film makers who will discuss the process of making a low-budget film
For more information and to read the complete list of opportunities available for you and your students, click on the flier here: Virtual Learning Opportunities
The Bastow Institute of Education Leadership has recently released their program offerings for the rest of the year, and they can be accessed through the link: Bastow PD Programs – Now Available.