SRC students across rural Victoria will have the opportunity to meet with other rural students in a range of student conferences to be facilitated by the Victorian SRC.
These conferences have been running since 2008 and provide the opportunity for SRC students to come together and share their experiences of education, learn from each other in supporting student involvement in their schools, and work together on common challenges.
The conferences will be a one day event and will occur in seven rural/regional centres across the state in the coming months. There is a minimal cost per student.
The specific dates and venues of these conferences include:
- Mortlake P-12 College on Friday, 4th May
- Yarram Secondary College on Friday, 18th May
- Newcomb Secondary College on Wednesday, 30th May
- Wodonga Senior Secondary College on Friday, 1st June
- Chaffey Secondary College on Tuesday, 5th June
- Bendigo Senior Secondary College on Friday, 8th June
- St Josephs College, Echuca on Friday, 15th June.
If your SRC is keen to participate in one of these conferences you can register at http://www.vicsrc.org.au/event/conference.
You can get more information on these conferences by contacting Kate Walsh at email@example.com.
Image from http://studentconventions.wordpress.com/