The Country Education Partnership is very pleased to be working in partnership with Maggie Farrar on an exciting program focusing on enhancing and improving the learning opportunities for rural and remote students and staff through collaborative approaches.
“Enhancing Education Opportunities through Clustering and Partnering”
- Establishing a cluster of education organisations as a way of providing learning into the future within their rural/remote community, or
- Building and strengthening their current cluster and partnership arrangements.
The program involves education organisations regardless of whether they are:
- Government education cluster,
- Catholic education cluster,
- Or cross sectoral cluster
- Access to the latest research and thinking on the power of clustering and partnering in provision of education;
- A one day forum with Maggie Farrar to explore the real opportunities clusters and partnerships provide rural and remote education communities;
- Support from Country Education Partnership staff in providing a critical friend to support the development of these clusters and partnerships;
- A second one day forum with Maggie during August at a state-wide level.
If you are interested to gain further information on this exciting program, please email CEP at: email@example.com.
Further information can be gained by contacting Phil Brown (p) 0428 171 145 or (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.