These initiatives include forums, workshops, conferences and a number of overseas benchmark learning tours. During 2016 the following Professional Learning and Development programs will be provided:
- Rural Education Conference: 12th and 13th May 2016
- Rural Education Forums facilitated by International Educators (Sir John Jones and Maggie Farrar): forums to be held during May 2016;
- Rural Learning Forums: throughout the year
- Overseas Education Leadership Benchmark Tours to Canada/USA, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
CEP Consultancy Team:
In addition, CEP has developed a Consultancy Team providing a range of high quality personnel to support rural and remote learning communities in areas they need support with. This team includes a range of people with expertise across a number of areas relevant to rural and remote learning communities – they include:
- Leadership development
- School Governance
- Collaborative practices
- Blended Learning
- Rural Learning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Conference and Seminar organization
- Facilitation of professional learning, tours, etc for rural Learning communities.