Bastow Institute of Educational Leadership is offering leadership coaching opportunities for executive principals, principals and assistant principals to help them become highly effective school leaders.
Leadership coaching offers professional coaching that will challenge and support you to be a highly effective school leader.
You will be supported by an expert coach to:
• reflect on your current leadership practice
• set clear goals and focus in on your professional practice and growth, develop your leadership capabilities.
Coaching provides you with an opportunity for short-term focused support to move forward on a strategic priority, specific topic or challenge.
Designed for principal class members, including acting principals, assistant principals and executive class principals. Those in acting roles will need a minimum of 3 months remaining in their appointment to participate and complete all coaching sessions.
The program allows you to manage when and how you access the support, either online or via telephone. Principals and assistant principals will have access to up to 6 hours of coaching over 6 months. Executive class principals will have access to up to 12 hours of coaching over 6 months.
• enhance your leadership capability by reflecting on your current leadership practice
• be challenged to think of new ways to enhance your leadership knowledge and skills
• identify goals and areas for further development
• gain greater focus to develop your leadership capabilities.
Fees and financial support
Fully subsidised by the Department of Education and Training for Victorian government school participants. For more information or to register, visit Bastow’s Leadership Coaching webpage.