The Country Education Partnership lead its annual Rural Education Leaders Tour to England, Scotland and Denmark during 2012 where the group of 20 leaders were involved in a range of visits and forums exploring the key areas of:
- Clustering to enhance learning
- Rural education
- Contemporary learning approaches
This is a report of the 2012 Tour.
Education leaders from across rural Victoria including government and catholic education sectors participated on the tour.
Participants have been blogging about their experiences and experieinces. You can access these by clicking on the link below.
Individual articles of the schools visits are available through these links
- National College of School Leadership.
- Visit to Salford Cluster of Schools
- Visit to the Harrogate Area Rural Teachers Cluster
- Visit to Mills Hill and St Chad Schools
- Visit to Staffordshire Rural/Remote Cluster
- Visit to ESSA Academy
- Visit to Jesmond Gardens
In addition, the group identified a number of key learnings from the Tour which are presented in Think Pieces for people to reflect on – you can access these through the following links: