The Country Education Partnership (CEP) is looking to recruit two energetic and committed team members to facilitate work within key growth areas of the CEP brand.
We are eager to hear from applicants who have a strong knowledge and understanding of rural education, as well as a genuine passion for building capacity within rural and remote education communities.
- Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to work as part of an enthusiastic team, providing a range of roles in the support and provision of education initiatives within rural and remote education communities.
The key focuses of the role will include:
- Providing leadership in the development, implementation and monitoring of CEP initiatives and activities aimed at enhancing learning within rural communities;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with rural education communities and key stakeholders;
- Representing CEP and rural communities on key education working groups and forums;
- Working with fellow team members to progress the work, aims and philosophies of CEP.
You can obtain a detailed Position Description by emailing: email@example.com or please phone us on 0428 171 145.
Applications will be accepted until close of business, Friday, December 20, 2019.
You can also access a more detailed outline for this position via the link below.
2. Project Officer for Rural Inspire
We are looking for expressions of interest from highly credentialed people who are passionate about rural and remote young people, and their education, who can professionally facilitate the development and roll out of a national Rural Inspire Program. It is anticipated this position will begin in early 2020.
Through support from the Commonwealth Government, CEP has been resourced to expand its esteemed Rural Inspire Initiative, which currently operates primarily within Victoria. The expansion would see Rural Inspire ‘rolled out’ as a national program during 2020.
The Project Officer will take a leadership role in the development and implementation of the national Rural Inspire brand during 2020, engaging staff and youth interns as required.
If you, or anyone you know, might be interested in this role, please promptly email an Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or please phone us on 0428 171 145.